July 14, 2012

Top 5 quotes by Puff Daddy

It is going to be changed to straight P. Diddy. You could call me P. or Diddy, or P. Diddy. I just want something fresh, man.

I've got to take a break, to be honest. I'm not even going to lie.

I think that's good that I have to watch how I act and what I say. I think that's a part of growing up.

I'm hyperactive, and I went in the studio and I would just start making records, for no reason.

I'm in the studio 24 hours a day. It's true that once you get a certain level of success, you become a target. Talk magazine should be ashamed of themselves.

(This picture is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license. - Arthur from Westchester County north of NYC, USA, at Arthur@NYCArthur.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment